Being in the midst of a throng of shoppers at Christmas and not knowing what you want to buy a new romantic partner may create a personal crisis, but there is no reason for it to do so.
Buying for men today is not as difficult as it may initially appear, especially if the buyer takes a step back to consider some male basics and, slot these into arguably the two important new romantic partner categories, as described below.
Four Gift Suggestions for a New ‘Blow My Nylons Off’ Romantic Partner at Christmas
It is essential that a new romantic partner is made to feel special, particularly at Christmas. Understanding or guessing the correct and most appropriate gift to fit their personal needs is fundamental to the bonding process. Men today do not accept the standard applied to gifts for men in the past, such as electrical tools or socks.
Any gift given to a new romantic partner must be one that will make them genuinely happy when they open the wrapper. Additionally, giving a gift that makes a new partner genuinely happy will show them that the two of you are mentally in sync.
The type of gift given when only an educated guess can provide a clue, should include consideration of any of the following. These suggestions express affection without under or overdoing the gesture itself, which is important to avoid misinterpretation. They also fit any age group and as such recognize youth as well as mature lovers.
- 16GB/32GB USB Data Storage device that includes a romantic message from you that he can keep forever (£25/$40)
- Digital Picture Frame with several images of you already included (£25/$40)
- Digital clock radio with colour LCD display and jpg Photo-Frame, with your image pre-installed. (£70.00/$112.34)
- Annual subscription to a magazine, group etc (varies widely)
Four Gift Suggestions for a New ‘Full of Possibilities’ Romantic Partner at Christmas
This is a romantic partner that will hold lots of interest, but there will be some uncertainty how to make progress with the relationship and, in this instance, care needs to be taken over the consideration of a gift that is appropriate in regards both the status of the relationship and Christmas.
These suggestions are designed to express affection whilst avoiding any indication of serious commitment which may be too early for either party to consider. Again they also fit any age group and thereby recognize youth as well as the mature romantically inclined.
- Digital photo key chain with fun picture of you on it (avg. price £12.99/$20.90)
- iPhone Stylus and Touchscreen cleaning kit (avg. price £7.99/$12.85)
- Windup mobile phone charger with flashlight (avg. price £5.99/$9.61)
- Landscape wallposter with your signature on it (avg. Price £5.99/$9.61)
Many of the items suggested require a personal computer.